I came into this business wanting to make a living out of helping people settle into Canada. I have put my hard earn money, or should I say my "wife's" hard earned money, into getting my business going. Now, I am all for making a living doing this business, but what I can't fathom is how people develop a conscience knowing they are taking advantage of others' situation. Many times I hear on the news, or read in the paper about "Shady" consulting work, whether it's by a consultant or a lawyer or by someone not registered with either the Law Society or The Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants.
But there is one thing for certain, people will come to Canada from all over the world and as long as there are, there will be someone there to try to take advantage of them.
Many people come to Canada not knowing what to expect. They think they are coming to Canada for one reason or another, or there may be several reasons, but they usually find out that it has turned out to be something more than they expected, something completely different.
TAKING OUT THE GUESS WORK
Your experience will start with a concise assessment to determine your eligibility with a clear road map of all the steps required.
When you choose to work with David B. Harder, a Certified Canadian Immigration Consultant, you get more than just immigration information, you get trust, confidence, and the relief knowing that your application and future are in good hands.
Director of ImmFusion Consulting Inc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment